About Me

My photo
I'm Courtney. San Antonio, Texas: Born and raised. I am 19 years old and attend Brigham Young University- Idaho. I love it here at school. I have a strong testimony and faith of our Savior Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. Enjoy what you read, or don't.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Don't stop, Beliebin'

Well as my first blog, I wasn't sure what to write about for my first post... Then, last night I had a MAGNIFICENT DAY and decided it would be the PERFECT first post!
Yesterday, it all started at 9am, bright and early on a Saturday. I had to get up early for a Science study group and I forsure thought it was going to be the worst day. But then I was able to nap, and when I woke up, my roommate Jenny Bean, her bff Jess, my girl Cassy, our friend Brieson and I all headed south about 30 minutes to Idaho Falls. IF is like a getaway for BYU-Idaho students. They have the closest mall, and A LOT better options to eat! We got to IF and bought our Justin Bieber Never Say Never Directors Cut 3D movie tickets! No, we DID NOT get the purple glasses... We ate dinner at Cafe Rio, if you are ever near one, I highly suggest it. It made me feel like I was home. REALLY GOOD mexican food that I approved of! We then went "mallin'" as Jenny Bean would say, laughed our tooshies off and had a blast. I bought my bff Brooke some stuff for her birthday since I cant be there with her to celebrate since she is in TEXAS and im here 1500 miles away in IDAHO. Man i miss that girl ): But, anyway, I bought Jenny and I these SICK JB Shirts at Hot Topic and we sported them like pros! OH! can't forget the little hike Cas and Brie went on.. They climbed over this mound of snow in the parking lot. Those kids have got some crazyness in them! We arrived at the theatre to experience [second time, for me Cas and Brie] JB on the big screen. I couldn't believe Jenny Bean shed some tears during the movie!
JB has some serious moves, a big heart, real talent and an incredible story.  I highly suggest checking out his movie. He works his butt off and gets to live his dream. He wouldn't for a second not appreciate us 'BELIEBERS". what i learned from last night, is to

NEVER SAY NEVER.





"Theres gonna be one less lonely girl"

2 comments:

  1. Finally got around to checking this out! Sounds like you're having a blast in Idaho--glad to hear it. :D I second the approval of Cafe Rio; soooo good! Still doesn't replace the great food I got in Texas, but it keeps me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you are tooo funny! it is realllly great here! i love itt! Cafe Rio literallly made me feel like i was home! which was supppperrrr nice! (:

    ReplyDelete